I see a LOT of buyers visiting open houses who are not represented by a realtor. I’m always amazed at this because of the benefits of working with one. There are only benefits. In fact not working with one is limiting you and your journey in buying a property.By choosing me to help you buy a home, you will gain…let me explain my role to you:
- It doesn’t cost you anything. My payment comes by sharing the fee with the listing agent. The fee was
agreed on when the vendor signed the contract with the listing broker.
- When buyers purchase directly from the agent listing the house, they are
not saving any money, as that agent receives full commission from the vendor.
- I will save you time by booking appointments & getting information from the listing agent.
- I work for you, so you’re not subject to being represented by the listing broker who’s first priority is the seller.
- I will show you sold comparables of the house you want to buy to make sure you know the market value.
- I have years of experience so when situations occur, I know the answers or know where to find them.
- I know what to put in an offer that will benefit you…little things also matters like leftover paint and tiles.
- You have someone negotiating for you.
- You have someone you can rely on and ask hard questions.
- My software for searching is a lot more detailed and can also find properties that may not be on mls.
- I will be able to send you a listing as soon as it’s put on the market, in real time.
- I have a resource data base of tested professionals.
- I protect your best interest.
Where it will hurt you the most by not having your own representation is when you’re in a multiple offer situation. Refer to this article to find out more: Multiple offer and Buyers.
Real Estate Broker & Educator
Jennifer Lynn Walker has specialized in buying and selling both residential and multiplex properties since 2003. She’s built a strong network of specialist, to give her clients a seamless experience throughout the real estate journey. Founder of Montreal Real Estate Investor’s Group, and Jolly Green Homes. How can I help you today?