What are the first steps to be taken when you want to sell your home? I recommend doing the following. Go outside and view the home as if it’s the first time you are visiting this house and ask yourself the following questions:
|Provided by Feng Shui Master, Tracey MacKenzie
www.TraceyMacKenzie.BlogSpot.comWhat are the first steps to be taken when you want to sell your home? I recommend doing the following. Go outside and view the home as if it’s the first time you are visiting this house and ask yourself the following questions:• How does the house present itself at first glance. Would you notice the house when driving by?
• Is there an abundance of plantings in the front?
• Is the front appealing to passersby?
• Is there anything blocking the main entrance door?
• Is the main entry way welcoming?
• Does the main door open easily?
• Once inside, is the entryway cluttered?
• How does the energy flow through the rooms?
• Is there a lot of clutter everywhere?
• Are there any unfinished projects or unrepaired holes etc. that need to be attended to?
• Are the wall colors easily adapted to any furniture type or style
• Are the rooms dark and stuffy or are they bright and airy?
• Do the rooms feel overloaded with furniture?
• Is there a smell in the home such as from a beloved pet?
• Are your kitchen and bathrooms in need of a facelift?
• Do your carpets need cleaning?
• Do your walls need painting?
Do you get a sense of a well maintained home when touring your own home?
MONTREAL REAL ESTATE INVESTORS GROUP
Click here for more details