900, 55th avenue, Lachine
- 2007, new roof
- 2008, powder room in basement
- 2008, renovation and floating floors in basement
- 2008, extension in back of house
- 2008, new deck in backyard
- 1020, garage converted to large bedroom
- 2011, concrete paver driveway and front door steps redone
- 2011, landscaping in front and backyard
- 2012, new heat pump
- 2013, windows in kitchen, living room, stairs and all upstairs windows
- 2013, front door
- 2018, garage roof
- 2018, Paint in: main living room, dining room, bedrooms, bathroom and hallway second floor
- 2018, floors on second floor and stairs were sanded
- 2018, kitchen counter-tops re-finished
Bright, spacious and move-in ready. High-end features and additional space added to this traditional cottage. Many renovations over the years including huge extension with hardwood and sliding doors to backyard deck.
Excellent access to freeways and major arteries, with a vast amount of parking nearby.
At least one elementary school within a 5-to-10-minute walk.
At least one high school within a 5-to-10-minute walk.
A medium-size park and some other smaller parks in the area.
Train – 15 minute walk
Inclusions: Fridge, stove, washer, dryer and cabanon.
Detailed Sheet English
Detailed Sheet French
Real Estate Broker & Educator
Jennifer Lynn Walker has specialized in buying and selling both residential and multiplex properties since 2003. She’s built a strong network of specialist, to give her clients a seamless experience throughout the real estate journey. Founder of Montreal Real Estate Investor’s Group, and Jolly Green Homes. How can I help you today?